• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pedersen

Pedersen

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

We apologize for the downtime we have had on our forum. We are working on it and do not expect anymore downtime for the moment.
Thank you very much for being patience.

Best regards
Pedersen.
Pedersen. Sourcefire Administrator.

#2 Guest_Mature_*

Guest_Mature_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

Immunet hasn't move forward for a long time....what are you guys focusing on?...the enterprise edition?

Come on~~no new version no new users!

#3 RobT

RobT

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yup, we've been working like crazy to get the Enterprise product released - it's called fireAMP and it out of beta and we've officially reached GA (i.e. WE'VE GONE GOLD!) It's pretty awesome - no one in the computer security industry has a product that can compete with it. Check it out: http://www.sourcefir...ection/fireamp.

We've also had two more people join our support team! JasonR and hnayyar (Harry) - they both work full time out of the Immunet office and will be answering support emails and forum questions from time to time.

And lastly, Immunet 3.0.6 entered QA today. Provided everything goes smoothly it will be released sometime in March.

(and yes, I am aware of "WinAMP" - it is also awesome even though it can't stop virus`).

#4 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationOil City, Pa. U.S.A.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

"Congratulations on the fireAMP roll out guys!" Quite an impressive piece of software if you don't mind me putting my two cents worth in!

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users