• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Papataci

Papataci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

I am a new user of Immunet and I have noticed that the system puts the wrong time on the scans, 1 hour ahead of the actual time kept by Windows XP3. Could not find a way to correct this. Any suggestions?? Thanks
  • jiansimisibr, Hapewsleppucel, deuabo and 15 others like this

#2 Jose

Jose

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hi Papataci,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and this is a known bug.

Can you go to "Change Date and Time Settings" on the bottom-right corner of your screen, then "Change Time Zone" and verify that "Automatically Adjust Clock for Daylight Savings Time" is checked, to make sure it is the same bug?

A way to fix it (if you really want to), is to Uncheck "Automatically Adjust Clock for Daylight Savings Time" (you would have to adjust the time for DST yourself), but I would understand if you do not want to do it, since it is troublesome.

If you want, I can look around to see if a workaround exists for the current version other than the one I mentioned.

Thanks,

-Jose

EDIT: Forgot to add that after you do that, you would need to fully restart the program (easiest way is restarting your computer).
  • ritchie58 likes this

#3 Papataci

Papataci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Thank you José. I guess it is the same bug as the "Auto adjust clock for DST" is checked. I tried with unchecking this clock option and true enough Immunet records the correct time on the scan. Weird indeed! hope the bug is fixed soom.

#4 Jose

Jose

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

Your welcome Papataci. I will see if I can get someone to fix it for next release, but I can't promise anything.

PS: Thanks for writing José, instead of Jose. Nobody writes it like that anymore :rolleyes:

#5 Papataci

Papataci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

PS: Thanks for writing José, instead of Jose. Nobody writes it like that anymore :rolleyes:

Ningún problema José.
Is there a way to delete/block the spam posted by "tcergnc" on this thread. Thanks.

#6 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1,958 posts
  • LocationOil City, Pa. U.S.A.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Spam thread removed & member banned. :-)

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users