Photo

I Install Immunet But Win Security And Maintenance Didn't Detect Any Antivirus Software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adrin

adrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:33 PM

do u have any plan for solve this windows alarm ?

#2 adrin

adrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:54 AM

no one cant answer to me?  :)  why cant windows 10 detect immunet as antivirus or anti spyware ?

#3 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1,899 posts
  • LocationOil City, Pa. U.S.A.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:14 AM

Like I mentioned before I chose not to upgrade to Win 10 but I would conjecture that the built in UAC security program is not recognizing Immunet for what it is. I don't think that should affect how Immunet performs though. I'm sure you're still being protected by the software. Personally, one of the first things I did after installing Win 7 Ultimate a few years ago was turn off the UAC. I found it more of an annoyance than actually making me feel more secure.

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

#4 adrin

adrin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

Like I mentioned before I chose not to upgrade to Win 10 but I would conjecture that the built in UAC security program is not recognizing Immunet for what it is. I don't think that should affect how Immunet performs though. I'm sure you're still being protected by the software. Personally, one of the first things I did after installing Win 7 Ultimate a few years ago was turn off the UAC. I found it more of an annoyance than actually making me feel more secure.

i disabled UAC but its better that immunet solve this WIN undetectable problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users