The Immunet "Scan Now" button is greyed out, and clicking on it results in the following popup message:
"You Can Not Scan at This Time
The Immunet service is not running.
Please restart the service and retry."
"Settings->Connector Settings->Service Status" says STARTED, and the Immunet service is actually running (I checked in the Computer Management console)
The following things made no difference (individually or in combination):
- Restarting the service (successfully)
- Rebooting the computer
- Uninstalling and re-installing (worked for a day or so and then stopped again)
- I get no Tray Icon notification message saying Immunet has connected to the cloud when OS boots.
- Changing "Settings->Tray Icon Notifications->Verbose Tray Notifications" to ON makes no difference. I get no notifications of any type.
- Despite clicking on the "Enable Debug Logging" button, "Settings->Connector Settings->Debug Logging Status" always says STOPPED
- Clicking on the "Update Now" button shows Immunet searching for updates before reporting that the system is up to date.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows Defender is active
- Immunet 126.96.36.19901
- Immunet service 5.0.2