• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 agehrke1

agehrke1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:57 PM

I am unable to update Immunet,I get the following message: "Unable to stop the agent at this time. You will have to reboot your machine in order to continue with the upgrade." I reboot my PC and still get the same error. I am running Windows 10. I turned off all everything in settings. I also cannot uninstall Immunet so I can reinstall it.

#2 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 2,038 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:09 AM

Hello agehrke1, click on the link to view some steps you can take to uninstall Immunet with Win 10 provided by bcouncil. http://support.immun...-compatibility/

What version of Immunet are you presently using that's causing this problem & what version of Windows 10 are you using?

Best wishes, Ritchie...

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

#3 agehrke1

agehrke1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Current Immunet Version is 6.0.6.10600. But I do not think that it was fully installed. I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Version 10.0.16299.

#4 agehrke1

agehrke1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:09 AM

Ritchie, thank you for the info on how to uninstall Immunet from Windows 10. It worked! I will definitely reinstall it when the Windows 10 issues are resolved. Thanks again.

#5 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 2,038 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:17 AM

Well, that's some good news, you got the old build successfully uninstalled!

Actually there is a new 6.0.8.10638 build that has addressed and fixed the incompatibility issues with Win 10. Here is a link to the bootstrapper if you'd like to install this new build of Immunet. https://download.imm...mmunetSetup.exe

Cheers, Ritchie...

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users