• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chavez243ca

chavez243ca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

Despite running a flash scan yesterday and a full scan a few days ago the current status says Last Scan: Never

Version 6.0.8.10638

#2 ritchie58

ritchie58

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 2,016 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

There are some issues with the UI still going on where the cloud stats & maybe your Last Updated time/date may be incorrect. I have a daily flash scan set up and the UI displays that info correctly with my Win 7 machine fortunately. This leads me to believe that what you're encountering is not related to these issues.

It may be that your .db history files have become corrupted. This does mysteriously happen sometimes but thankfully it is a rare occurrence.

An easy fix for this is to do an uninstall & reinstall. When asked by the uninstaller if you plan to reinstall Immunet again choose the "NO" option and proceed with remainder of the uninstall. Choosing no will delete all of your old history files, that's what you want to take place. Then reinstall and reset your previous settings, add any exclusions you were using and create another scheduled scan if you had one. I've had to do this a couple of times myself over the 7+ years of using Immunet.

Let us know if that doesn't correct the issue.

Best wishes, Ritchie...

* Immunet Global Forum Moderator *

#3 ghiget

ghiget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

I uninstalled and reinstalled immunet several times and the scan history is always deleted after a while (can be 5 minutes or 1 hour). 

Stats today seem working again. But I would prefer history working correctly rather than the stats....

(latest Immunet version running 6.0.8)

Edited by ghiget, 06 February 2018 - 09:34 AM.

#4 bcouncil

bcouncil

• Administrators
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

Hello,

If you're still experiencing issues, can you please PM so that I can get more information on your issue to submit to the research team? 

-Christine

• ritchie58 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users