vlad1.96

Creppy Design

Your design is creepy

Please, make it more light and simple, like new windows, without shining and hard background pictures!

simple:

MusicDJ-app-for-Windows-8-RT-in-Store.pnmaterial-design.pngmaj4ewapcwyc.jpg

Edited by vlad1.96

Hi vlad, are you sure you got the right forum? This forum is for Immunet Protect antivirus users. I don't see how the image files you uploaded pretain to this software. Can you clarify exactly what you find "creapy or crapy" about Immunet Protect's User Interface if I happen to be mistaken?

Ok, I get it. Yeah, Immunet's GUI hasn't had an update in some time. It still pushes the purchase of the Plus version that hasn't been avaliable for some time now. That's the thing that really annoys me the most about the User Interface, especially the completely useless side banner. God only knows when this is going to be fixed. It seems Immunet is the low man on the totum pole as far as "ANY" further development occuring of late! Very disappointing the direction this once very innovative software has gone and is going if you ask me.

Regards, Ritchie...

A slim GUI will really looks more professional to this good product.

Maybe the community can send some design ideas ?!

Greetings

Mike

Hello everyone, I see a lot of future in this software, its interface is destined to "the end", compared to other interfaces today ... But instead of just talking, I made a new design for Immunet AntiVirus .. .I only did the basic part, in case I get you back, I can go back to work on the interface and finish for a new look to the software. Here are the images:

zd7ZADp.jpg

I look forward to the feedback from the developers, and also from the community. Att: Lucas Lks

Hey everyone!

Yes, more can be done with the overall design, and I can bring it up to the rest of the developers for a potential future release.

@lucasLKs, you must know I am a sucker for anything dark themed because I dislike bright, bright colors in software.

I actually really dig the design, though- I would probably tweak somethings.

personally- interfaces are important for people to understand and use, and command-line only is more outdated than anything ( depending on who's actually using it, skill level, etc).

I am simply saying, you all ARE being heard, and I will bring it up to the rest of the team.

• Like 1

I have passed everything on to the development team and showed them the colors used by @LucasLks
Which, they liked.

We don't have an ETA or anything of the sort but we are in the talks of updating the UI

I would certainly put my vote in to have the Immunet U.I. get a new facelift. That would be a great addition to a new build I think.