jrego33

'4K' Uhd (3840 X 2160) Issues

Hi,

With this resolution (3840 x 2160) everything gets really small, but in windows 10, using scale 200% - i get (1920x1080) with very crip, non blur image ... in almost every app.

I suppose the immunet GUI doesn't yet addresses this issue ... the GUI still is really small  - even with 200% scaling.

Hope you guys can addresses this issue asap.

Regards

+++

post-35192-0-23712100-1484906428_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hello jrego33, thank you for using Immunet. I would like to welcome you to the Immunet forum and yes the development team is aware of the UI not displaying correctly on some newer 4k screens. I'm sure this issue will be addressed in a future build. I hope that build rolls out sooner rather than later for the users that are encountering this issue!

Best Wishes, Ritchie...

I did actually mention that to another user who was encountering the same issue werk. So I beat you to that. lol! That is an option, you could temporarily lower your screen resolution down a bit if you need to use Immunet's UI.

Same here, even at 300% the window is still tiny,  the font is barely readable.  Tried compatibility troubleshooter and all the options for overriding the default scaling behavior no change. I've had a similar problem with another program that was fixed by overriding the default scaling behavior.  Good to know it's being worked on.

Thanks for your input Freelance. I believe this issue still has not been given the attention it deserves by the devs.

Obviously there's no easy solution to the UI problem and 4K screens since this issue still goes unresolved at present.

There's got to be a way to have Immunet recognize the screen resolution and adapt the UI to the appropriate size. I'm sure it would take some additional code being added to the software but it's not out of the realm of possibilities to eliminate this bug once and for all on a future build.

Best wishes, Ritchie...

I will talk to the dev's about this issue. (it's the first I have heard of it) But I am sure they have been made aware, either way- I created a bug ticket for it and will do some testing etc.

• Like 1

That's cool you'll let the devs know that this issue still persists Wookiee, appreciate that!

Here's an idea for a new build, perhaps add an additional toggle switch in the Settings to allow for the UI to change to the proper resolution for the folks that have 4K screens.