anders

Tor Browser Doesnt Work

Since the Tor Browser can be installed at any location and it's considered a portable software bundle (you can even install it on a USB device) did you exclude the exact file path for the browser? Something to double check I think.

Tor  Browser 7.0.5 and immunet 6.0.2.10582 with default install options for work fine for me. No exclusions required.  No issues starting up or browsing with tor.

Are you running a tor relay /bridge/etc?  I wouldn't be surprised if they needed additional exclusions other than just the tor browser directory

I got the same issue. Immunet worked well with Tor browser until the latest update. I moved the browser installation folder to another location, added an exclusion but still Immunet thinks it has to block it. No idea how to resolve that.

Hi FoxFerox, you can try this new 6.0.4.10585 build of Immunet that addresses the issue of some apps not launching with Windows 10. If you still have Immunet installed you should be able to get the update through the UI by clicking the Update Now button. If not here is a URL where you can download the newest installer. https://www.immunet.com/index

Capture.png

I have installed this version today, still the same problem, and I even removed and reinstalled both Immunet and Tor browser to see if that could fix the issue, still I could see a stop exploit message from Immunet although I have excluded all folders and files I know.

You could try and adjust a few settings to see if that makes a difference. Go into Settings and disable Monitor Program Start and Blocking Mode. Worth a try I think. Personally I had to disable Monitor Program Start because of some of my other start-up apps weren't launching properly or at all at boot-up.

Sorry FoxFerox, I was hoping changing the settings would do the trick, darn it! I can't think of anything else for you to try either. It's obvious the new threat prevention engine is recognizing the Tor browser as malicious for some reason. This is something the developers need to look into further.

• Like 1