Hi,

happy new year first of all. I´ve recently installed the latest Version on a machine behind a proxy server. I can´t update virus definitions. During new installation Proxy Settings were skipped; no proxy detected. Is there a way to manyually configure the proxy settings?

Thanks

Happy New Year to you too spalatin. Your proxy settings should have been automatically detected. Why that's not occurring is a little strange!

May I suggest you send Support an email outlining the issue that you're encountering at this address. support@immunet.com

Include the version of Immunet you have installed and what Operating System you're using in the email along with a detailed explanation of the issue and add any documentation screen shots you have taken as an attachment (if any).

Cheers, Ritchie...

Hello Ritchie,

I have the same problem, with Immunet 6.0.8.10638 installed on a W2012 R2 server (virtualized), using a proxy.

May I send too an email to support@immunet, or should I wait for an answer on this topic ?

All the best,

Etienne

Edited by Etienne

Hello Richie, I've send an e-mail on 9/02, and then a reminder on 19/2.

As I have no answer at all, I am a bit worried about that.

Is there any problem ?

Thanks

Etienne

I use Privoxy on my Win7 system. All web communications filters through it. Immunet does not detect it. But the updates work. I whitelist any software I trust that needs web access in my firewall. I think the firewall then directs the traffic through the proxy. All of my browsers, games & auto updaters work fine using this method.

Just a thought on an aging post & problem.