Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'server 2016'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • A Test Category
  • Immunet Information
    • Announcements
    • Support Documentation
    • FAQ
  • Immunet Community Discussions
    • Immunet General Forum
    • Ideas
    • Immunet Support (Issues/Defects)
    • False Positives
    • Malware Detections
    • Malware Removal
  • Immunet Local Communities
  • ClamAV For Windows Community
    • ClamAV For Windows General Forum


  • Knowledge Base
  • Installation
  • FAQs


  • New Features
  • Other

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start








Found 1 result

  1. Not sure if others have experienced this particular issue: When I downloaded the latest Immunet Antivirus "", my server is constantly being spammed with event log errors. Specifically EventID: 10021 and EventID: 10010 which point to 'DCOM Component Services' and to do with security descriptors in Windows Server 2016. I did not notice any problems prior to updating but, this seems to be happening from this version stated above. **UPDATE** Since writing this post, I have been able to update Immunet. I enabled 'debug logging', enabled 'cloud notifications' and 'verbose tray notifications' and suddenly I tried to update and if found another version to download. I proceeded to update and UI now shows version number of "" so Im going to restart see what happens. I noticed something strange, when you open the application from the tray or click any button to action something in the UI, the event 10021 is triggered instantly as follows: Event 10021-> "The launch and activation security descriptor for the COM Server application with APPID {9209B1A6-****-****-****-00A0C*******} is invalid. It contains Access Control Entries with permissions that are invalid. The requested action was therefore not performed. This security permission can be corrected using the Component Services administrative tool." I have tried a solution I came accross before with another application by running command from a powershell script which I will link here: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Grant-Revoke-Get-DCOM-22da5b96 It may help someone. I'll be back!
  • Create New...