bad73mav

Need Community People

hello i just got immunet is it possable to add people to community.. if people can add me that would be awesome or i add u .. or does it even matter if u add people ur still protected i hope??

Hi badazzmav, Even if you have no one in your community you are still protected. By adding people to your "My Community" it benefits the collective intelligence of the entire community and thus yourself as well by detecting malware from one community or individual user and sending that info to the cloud. That data is analyzed and everyone else within the cloud benefits from that data. In other words it's a way for Immunet to more rapidly detect threats being seen "in the wild," and where that particular threat has originated from and react to it. Please check your private messages. Regards, Ritchie...

This is a reminder and a message for all the new users of this forum. If you're looking to add people to your community please do not post your email address on the forum as a security measure. You could end up with unsolicited mail in your inbox. Instead please use the private message feature to exchange addresses. Best wishes, Ritchie...