trickpirata

Failed To Restore File After Quarantined

Hello, I have here a file which I use for gaming. It is actually a hot key, inventory a+ is the name. Immunet failed to restore this file but I'm pretty sure that it is only a false-positive. I've attached a screenshot. I'm using this app for a long time. F-secure didn't report any. I'd love to give you a copy of the file but immunet deleted it already.

It keeps on blocking it even if I added the file in the exclusion list. Really annoys me. Hope to get it fixed soon.

post-11684-079342300 1324981140_thumb.png

Try and manually add the complete file path for that hotkey to the Exclusion List. That should keep that file from being quarantined in the future.

Tried that, but still detects it as a virus. Anyways, my main point is, Immunet DELETED the FILE permanently. What if it is a .doc file or a very important file for others, they might not recover it. :)

Tried that, but still detects it as a virus. Anyways, my main point is, Immunet DELETED the FILE permanently. What if it is a .doc file or a very important file for others, they might not recover it. :)

The file should exist in C:\Program Files\Immunet\Quarantine still. It's encoded, so you can't restore it directly, but if you send your diagnostics and the qrt file to support at immunet.com, we could decode it. I think the real issue is that + and that there is some bug that needs to be fixed there.

--Millard

Hi trickpirata, what Millard is referring to is sending a Support Diagnostic Tool report. Click on Start, All Programs > scroll down to the Immunet 3.0 folder and click on that > click on Support Diagnostic Tool to run that. It will create a 7zip file to your desktop. Upload that SDT report as an attachment in a email along with all relevant information and screenshots and send to support@immunet.com. Regards, Ritchie...