Sign in to follow this  
iTrendsNET

Show Current Installed Definitions In Ip Pro

We have Immunet telling us what other anti virus is installed in the free version, but am I correct in that there is no simple way for Pro users to see the date of the last definitions in Tetra? First of all, I think this would be useful info, as no one wants to discover too late that Immunet Paid has not updated in days or weeks. Secondly, I noticed that since upgrading to 2.0.14.91 I get looking for, downloading, installing and then FAIL.

Thanks, Petersen. E-mail sent and support did acknowledge that they are looking into my updating problem.

Also, I suppose that I need to get my eyes checked :rolleyes: as the date "Last Updated" is clearly shown on the software interface. Don't know how I could have missed that! :unsure: It says I haven't received any updates in two days, so hopefully support will get back to me soon.

Correct, Millard to the rescue! I followed his procedure and now all is well on that work station. I sent him the new output.txt file with my reply. Thanks!!!