alfred

Re. Back From Holidays

All,

I know I have a backlog of messages, I apologize for the lack of response. I've been traveling for Immunet and on holidays so for the last 4 weeks I've been rather slow to respond to anything. I am back now and will start to catch up. The Forum looks like it's been *busy* in my absence, that's great to see guys, thanks a lot.

al

Guest orlando

All,

I know I have a backlog of messages, I apologize for the lack of response. I've been traveling for Immunet and on holidays so for the last 4 weeks I've been rather slow to respond to anything. I am back now and will start to catch up. The Forum looks like it's been *busy* in my absence, that's great to see guys, thanks a lot.

al

I can say I was one of the most active in the forum (up to 5 times a day) and I must say that it is managed well enough alone, however, welcome back!!!

Orlando

I can say I was one of the most active in the forum (up to 5 times a day) and I must say that it is managed well enough alone, however, welcome back!!!

Orlando

Thanks Orlando, I've been reading all your posts!

al