adrin

When Immunet Relase A New Version ?

this version that we use for 2014 year and is old.

immunet plus is not avilable in your site but in immunet main page advertised it.

are u have not any plan for publish  tiny upgrade?

Hi adrin,

Thanks for showing interest in Immunet. The Immunet Plus service has been discontinued and will be reaching its end of life in June 2016. However, we will continue to provide the free version.

As of now, i'm told that there are plans to release an update to Immunet Free later in the year.

Hi guys! Yup, that's what Millard told me a few months ago. There will be a new build released some time after June. The main reason for the delay is the fact that the new build will have some (or all maybe, that's still being decided) of the Plus features added to the Free version. So it really wouldn't be fair to the remaining Plus users if this build was rolled out now. I agree with the decision to wait until all the Plus license keys have expired first for ethical reasons.

I really do hope something is done to eliminate the Plus adverts on the new build's UI, that needs some serious consideration! With the current build that does confuse some folks that the Plus UI advertising is still present.

Cheers, Ritchie...