alfonso@agislab.it

Official Documentation About Free Versione

Hi,

Can someone post me official documentation about free version ?

I read on an unofficial web pages  that the free version requires another product for complete protection. Is it true ?

In the official site www.immunet.com  I don't find info about comparision between free edition and commercial edition.

What type of coverage does immunet free version offer ?

Best Regards

Alfonso

Hi Alfonso, you can find more information about Immunet at this link. http://www.immunet.com/

As far as using Immunet as a companion AV to another product that's entirely up to you. Some folks like that added layer of security.

You can use Immunet as a stand alone AV but if that's the case I would highly recommend you turn on the ClamAV module and updates for it. This will give you some added protection besides off-line scanning capabilities. Always leave the ETHOS & SPERO cloud engines turned on. With these detection engines combined is where Immunet gets the ability to detect literately millions of threats! Personally I have used Immunet along side of Panda Cloud AV for years.

There is no longer a Plus (paid) version available.

Best wishes, Ritchie...