toast

Clamav-Plus "about" Does Not Display Version Number

Hello there is Immunet world, Today is Saturday, Sept 11, 2010 and I just ran a successful "update to clamav.

When I click the "about" on the clamav main windows the results don't give the current version # ?

Kinda weird because I know it used to. Is there another way to determine the current version # of clamav-plus that is running on my machine.

The machine is Wiwndows 7 64 bit. running Clamav-Plus along with Avast Antivirus 5.0.677

Thanks... toast... No rush, I can see Immunet is swamped with more important issues.

Guest Orlando

Hello there is Immunet world, Today is Saturday, Sept 11, 2010 and I just ran a successful "update to clamav.

When I click the "about" on the clamav main windows the results don't give the current version # ?

Kinda weird because I know it used to. Is there another way to determine the current version # of clamav-plus that is running on my machine.

The machine is Wiwndows 7 64 bit. running Clamav-Plus along with Avast Antivirus 5.0.677

Thanks... toast... No rush, I can see Immunet is swamped with more important issues.

All this is very strange. Can you create a screenshot and post it here?

Orlando

All this is very strange. Can you create a screenshot and post it here?

Orlando

Hi Orlando, I am humbled to say that I am not experiencing the problem any more. Now I am questioning my self whether I really experience the problem at all! My apologies...toast.....