wc_old_school

Can Not Update Key

Guest Orlando

i installed immunet and i can not update key from free to plus. it keeps saying key is invalid when it is not. i am typing it in correctly either copy and paste or manual. order number 604812-30

Send an email with your problem to support@immunet.com, if you can, add a screenshot of the error.

Next time, if you have a similar problem, publish in the "Immunet Support (Issues / Defects)" or in "Emergencies".

Regards,

Orlando

i installed immunet and i can not update key from free to plus. it keeps saying key is invalid when it is not. i am typing it in correctly either copy and paste or manual. order number 604812-30

Hi, I have refreshed your key, please try it again.

Best,

al

Hi, I have refreshed your key, please try it again.

Best,

al

that worked, thank you for the fast response. i figured it was because i formatted my computer it wasn't working. i understand it doing that for piracy reasons. thx again

that worked, thank you for the fast response. i figured it was because i formatted my computer it wasn't working. i understand it doing that for piracy reasons. thx again

Thanks for your patience. You should be able to do this without Support soon, we are changing our licensing, it's in QA right now.

al

Guest Orlando

got the same problem :(

Send an email to millard at immunet.com or support at immunet.com with your code.

Orlando

Send an email to millard at immunet.com

Orlando

I can fix it for you today as well, just fire me off email.

alfred@immunet.com

al