Sign in to follow this  
alfred

New Languages - Italian And Swedish - Now Available

All,

We released a new drop of the bootstrapper & product last night which makes IMP available in Italian & Swedish! This is entirely due to a great deal of work from Orlando, Etms51 & Sweidre. Now we need to let people both in Italy and Sweden know we have a drop available in their native languages. Any help here would be deeply appreciated. The new build is at:

http://www.immunet.com/free/index.html

Without a fantastic Community none of this would be possible so it's tough to understate how grateful we are for the assistance. This week are planning on pounding out more languages and keeping at it until we have all of them done.

Cheers,

al

Guest Orlando

All,

We released a new drop of the bootstrapper & product last night which makes IMP available in Italian & Swedish! This is entirely due to a great deal of work from Orlando, Etms51 & Sweidre. Now we need to let people both in Italy and Sweden know we have a drop available in their native languages. Any help here would be deeply appreciated. The new build is at:

http://www.immunet.com/free/index.html

Without a fantastic Community none of this would be possible so it's tough to understate how grateful we are for the assistance. This week are planning on pounding out more languages and keeping at it until we have all of them done.

Cheers,

al

I will publish the news, but we'll put a post in the Italian section to report problems / errors / suggestions about our translation. It better every day.

Regards,

Orlando

I will publish the news, but we'll put a post in the Italian section to report problems / errors / suggestions about our translation. It better every day.

Regards,

Orlando

Thanks Orlando. As of this morning we have 22,310 peoples actively connected to our Cloud from Italia. I look forward to seeing that grow.

Best,

al

Guest Orlando

Thanks Orlando. As of this morning we have 22,310 peoples actively connected to our Cloud from Italia. I look forward to seeing that grow.

Best,

al

It would take the news on the blog, so users can know directly from the program.

Orlando