Morro

Add People Bug Or Not?

Hello everyone,

I have a question. Yesterday i added another person to my community but i could not see that green envelope on the "My Community page of IP Free that shows invitations send. So on the Wilders Security forums i pm'ed the person who asked me to add him in order to ask him if he got my invitation. Since he new my name he did get it. He did not show up on the graph in my community, and still doesn't. The only way i can see he was added is that the amount off people in my community went up by 1 and if i look in the "Full Community" list?

Is this normal behavior or could this be a bug?

Hello Morro.

The community only shows a limited amount of people (Only showing those which greatest community) and hiding others.

Hmm cant remember how many it show but it is 10 or 15 :P

I've noticed the same thing. Not everyone shows up on the map but the number of people in the community is correct. Makes sense that the map can't show everyone in the community.

Thanks Pedersen and BuckSlayr, at least now i know it is not a bug. And i guess that as of the 15th person it does not show any more, because that is when it happened. :)