Andrew100

Any news on when new GUI is coming?

5 hours ago, Andrew100 said:

Is there any news on when there's a new update coming out for GUI or any new things for Immunet?

It won't be in the next release. But we are actively looking at into updating it.

I too would like to see the UI get a bit of a facelift to perhaps a more up to date, modern look to it.

That's if no current UI features have to sacrificed in the process would be my suggestion.

Another consideration, making it "so new & complicated" as to confuse users would definitely be counter-productive!

It would be better to add the function of blocking and deleting the history of clean files! as well as a ban on logging !! would be the best antivirus program! in the meantime, my immunet friends and I have removed!

Hi Finar, Immunet is designed to automatically delete old history logs so the files don't get too large & eat up a bunch of HD or SSD space, so that's something a user shouldn't normally need to worry about.

Also, those history log files can be used for troubleshooting or debugging purposes if need be. For this reason it's recommended that a user not try to delete these files.

Cheers, Ritchie...