Every time I try to launch GOG, GalaxyClient.exe, I get "Warning! Process Blocked." Detection Name: W32.MAP.Ransomware.rewrite

How can I allow this program?

Now I cannot launch it even after I ended Immunet through task manager :S What did Immunet do to this file?

edit: Uninstalled Immunet and reboot. GOG is working again but would like to find a fix to my problem so I can install Immunet again.

Edited by wintonson
added info

I've heard of GOG before myself. It's a gaming client.

I would first suggest you report this as a False Positive at this link. http://www.immunet.com/false_positive

You would need to obtain the SHA256 hash for the .exe for a proper FP report. If you contact the software developers I'm sure they can provide that vital information we need to white-list that executable.

If you still currently want to use the gaming client and Immunet you can create a custom Exclusion rule for the executable.

First open the UI & click on Settings ->  Scroll down to Add New Exclusion & click on that -> you can either type in the file name manually or use the Browse feature ->  once the file is typed in or located with the Browse button click on Add Exclusion -> click Apply.

If you still run into conflicts with Immunet it may be necessary to create an additional Exclusion rule for the GOG software's entire Program Files folder as well.

I hope you find this info helpful.
Cheers, Ritchie...