Serpher

On-Demand Scan Is Not Always Launched

Guest Armin Pasalic

Serpher, you will need to wait for an Expert to reply here. I can help you out the first steps.

Go to start > all programs > and search for Immunet in there. When you found the folder, click it. You then see a "Diagnostic Tool," click it. It will then create a report, post it here on this Topic for download, and I contact an Expert.

Cheers!

Guest Mature

you should give some more details to describe this minor bug,scan on-demand funciton works good for me .

and maybe just send the diagnose file to the developers.

enjoy your use!

Mature

edit:about the diagnose tool,you can see Here

Guest Armin Pasalic

you should give some more details to describe this minor bug,scan on-demand funciton works good for me .

and maybe just send the diagnose file to the developers.

enjoy your use!

Mature

Mature, of course there can be several bugs for other computers. ;) Lately, my Immunet didnt want to Update. ;) But other wanted, I fixed that now. ;) Some have minor problems, other don't. tongue.gif

Cheers!

Guest Mature

Mature, of course there can be several bugs for other computers. ;) Lately, my Immunet didnt want to Update. ;) But other wanted, I fixed that now. ;) Some have minor problems, other don't. tongue.gif

Cheers!

Yeah sure,but Immunet should are smooth on as many PCs as there are,so diagonse file will provide differnet envirenment that Immunet can adjust to.

Anyway~~Cheers :P

I send my diagnostic files to Millard.

Anyway, on my PC not always Scan now command works, but its like 8/10 that works.