Tony Tea

Re- Install Issues

I have been running Immunet Plus 2 successfully for quite sometime and recently upgraded to V3. Problems began immediately - all history/ quarantined etc vanished! and after all the scans I did - the middle icon remained yellow with the message 'not secure -fix it!' Reading on the forum I saw advice to someone else to reinstall. When I tried this - it wouldn't install because 'Immunet 3 is already on this computer' So I uninstalled and started from scratch. I was asked if I already had a serial key which I then used - completed the install, only to find I am now on the free version only and need to purchase a further key to get back what I have already paid for!! In fact I should have 140 days left!! Not good Immunet.

I have been running Immunet Plus 2 successfully for quite sometime and recently upgraded to V3. Problems began immediately - all history/ quarantined etc vanished! and after all the scans I did - the middle icon remained yellow with the message 'not secure -fix it!' Reading on the forum I saw advice to someone else to reinstall. When I tried this - it wouldn't install because 'Immunet 3 is already on this computer' So I uninstalled and started from scratch. I was asked if I already had a serial key which I then used - completed the install, only to find I am now on the free version only and need to purchase a further key to get back what I have already paid for!! In fact I should have 140 days left!! Not good Immunet.

Tony,

* I've reset your license key, please try using it now. It should put you back in Plus mode.

* Unfortunately the History had to be removed during upgrade.

* If you're still in Yellow after the scan, please email your diagnostics file (http://support.immunet.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=10) to support@immunet.com

--Millard

Thank you kind sir for acting so promptly! All is fine again, running well & secure. After reading about the conflicts caused by running tetra and clam together - I have decided to disable clam for now. Thanks again