gogos888

Immunet 7.2.8 zero people protected & from zero threats

Hello!

Updated today and cloud stats are zero people protected & from zero threats, i hope i am protected 🙄 O.S. Windows 7 x64

immunet.jpg

Edited by gogos888

Thanks for your astute observation gogos888! When I updated to the newest version last night I didn't even notice that was occurring myself until you pointed it out!

I've seen this happen before when a new build is rolled out. It's just a temporary server issue that needs to be looked into & fixed.

Rest assured that this minor issue doesn't affect the protection that Immunet provides users. It only has to do with how the stats currently are being displayed with the UI.

Regards, Ritchie...

@gogos888 Thanks for pointing out the issue. As @ritchie explained above,  its just a stats issue on our backend side. Immunet is still connected to our servers and does not affect  protection Immunet provide in any ways. We will try to git it fixed soon. 

Thanks @ritchie58 for your response. 

• Like 1

I do hope this minor server glitch can be fixed ASAP though.

I would just like to reiterate what nirmeshptl & myself mentioned above. This does not affect or diminish Immunet's efficacy. ETHOS and SPERO cloud lookups & ClamAV def updates will still take place.

Thanks for reconfirming that this cloud stat issue will not affect Immunet's efficacy novirus. For me, why it's taking so long for this minor bug to be fixed is increasingly perplexing!

I'm guessing this is part of the same problem, in addition to the stats showing 0 0 it also says it's out of date but when it tries to check for updates it never connects.

Two different Windows 7 systems with the same problem.

Thanks for the additional input jdurand.

I'm also suspicious that the two issues are related as more users report the same thing.

Is it just a server issue or could there be some sort of of bug with version 7.2.8?

I wish an admin or dev could look into this/these issue(s) soon!

Confirmed having the same issue on Windows 10 x1909 build 18363.836. O people protected and unable to get forced update status. Stuck on "up to date". Tried changing DNS and clearing cache in case this was a server resolution issue but no luck. Last update 5/18/2020

Edited by GadgetPig