Sign in to follow this  
helpin

Do I Need To Use Other Anti-Malware Softwares

Hello ,

I am not able to understand the exact use of Immunet .

Do I need to use other malware removal and Internet security softwares ? Can I remove them and use only Immunet antivirus?

• Like 1

Guest Armin Pasalic

Hello mate. If you use the free version of Immunet Protect, yes you gotta install another anti-virus like Avast, Avira, Norton, Kaspersky, Vipre. Immunet free is build upon Side-By-Technology that can help your computer by giving it an extra layer of defense.

But the plus version, wich has a engine called Tetra is a normal/regular Anti-virus Engine. It needs updates, and it protects you even when you are offline! So that means, you cannot run a extra anti-virus with Plus version. Only Free version.

Hope you understand better what Immunet Free and Plus is. wink.gif

Cheers!

Armin.

I just upgraded to the Plus version yesterday.

I turned MSE Realtime protection off (assume that s what I am supposed to do).

Windows indicated that I do not have AV protection turned on and a popup window gave me a list to choose from. It only had Windows Defender and MSE in the window. No Immunet Plus. Anything I should do about this right now? Immunet is indicating that it is connected.

Guest Armin Pasalic

I just upgraded to the Plus version yesterday.

I turned MSE Realtime protection off (assume that s what I am supposed to do).

Windows indicated that I do not have AV protection turned on and a popup window gave me a list to choose from. It only had Windows Defender and MSE in the window. No Immunet Plus. Anything I should do about this right now? Immunet is indicating that it is connected.

Emmajy, I have the same issue. tongue.gif If it says: "Connected" and all protection settings is on, then you protected.tongue.gif

Cheers!