thanhtai2009

Immunet Community: >1 Million People Protected

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It wasn't too long ago we were watching for 5 digit milestones...

And I remember last year Al posted up somewhere they wanted to see that figure for Christmas. Well, a mere 64 days off the mark. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Next stop: two million. By June or July I'm sure. :)

Well, we are all going out for dinner tonight to celebrate this. It's a very profound achievement for us, thanks to you guys it's been a lot easier than it otherwise could have been. We are seeing about 6K installs a day right now with that momentum 2,000,000 will certainly happen this year (knock on wood). Thanks again for your support guys.

al

Yeah, over one million users now! I predict Immunet "WILL" be a major player in the AV marketplace in the not too distant future! So look out AVG, Avast!, Avira and all the rest here comes the unstoppable force of numbers (Get it? The collective, protective advantage of all our "Personal Communities" combined!) called IMMUNET!!! Way to go guys!!

Yeah, over one million users now! I predict Immunet "WILL" be a major player in the AV marketplace in the not too distant future! So look out AVG, Avast!, Avira and all the rest here comes the unstoppable force of numbers (Get it? The collective, protective advantage of all our "Personal Communities" combined!) called IMMUNET!!! Way to go guys!!

Congrats to the Immunet team. You've come a long way in a short time. Keep up the great work!