CrypticOne

Can't View Quarantined Files - Scan Is Slow!

I ran a scan last night. I ended up having to stop the scan the next morning--it had run almost 8 hours but still hadn't finished. It had quarantined 4 items. I couldn't find out what files were quarantined. I open history, but it says "no data found". I have had run other (not full) scans, so something should show up. I also don't know how to delete any quarantined files.

????

Also I wonder why a full scan takes so long. Other scanners don't take nearly that long.

Immunet Free Ver 3.0.0.18

Windows Vista x64

there is some kind of problem with the inclusion of clamav engine do to the archive or package scans. i think that i've read some where in the forum that there will be an update to improve the scanning speed...

I get an error message that the Sourcefire Agent Service in not running and to restart and try again. Who do I fix this as I can no longer perform a scan of any type?

Thanks in advance.

`swamp

Hi swampy11, please read this forum FAQ topic regarding your issue. It's got some great info that you can use to investigate the problem. http://forum.immunet...e-what-do-i-do/

If after reviewing the FAQ topic and troubleshooting you still have issues please send in an SDT report to Support. Info on how to create and send an SDT report can be found here. http://forum.immunet.com/index.php?/topic/1672-how-do-i-submit-a-support-diagnostic-tool-report/

Best wishes, Ritchie...