dallas7

Update Stalls In 2.0.11.4 Plus

FYI: I have observed this behavior occurring at no particular interval.

It will occur to me that I haven't noticed an update balloon in a while and I'll open the UI and discover the updater in the state as shown by the attached screen capture. Closing and opening iptray will "reset" the process and I can evoke a manual update with no issues with continuing updates happening as they should. Until the next stall.

WinXPproSP3/32.

post-17-080494300 1278311114_thumb.jpg

FYI: I have observed this behavior occurring at no particular interval.

It will occur to me that I haven't noticed an update balloon in a while and I'll open the UI and discover the updater in the state as shown by the attached screen capture. Closing and opening iptray will "reset" the process and I can evoke a manual update with no issues with continuing updates happening as they should. Until the next stall.

WinXPproSP3/32.

Dallas,

2.0.12 is completely changing the way updates are occurring. It's expected that the two def directory model (meaning keeping one active directory and one that will be updated) and switching back and forth between them will increase speed and give more reliable updates. ETA is Monday July 12th if there are no issues.

--Millard

Thanks, Millard. Looking forward to the .12 release.

In the meantime, please have a look at the "Disconnected" thread I just posted up.

Cheers.